Friday, December 17, 2010

Review: The Chosen Sin by Anya Bast


Review: The Chosen Sin by Anya Bast

I was recently given the opportunity to review The Chosen Sin, and let me tell you, it is a fantastic book!

Here is the the blurb from the back of the book:

Daria Moran is an Allied Bureau of Investigation agent with an obsession:

to wreak vengeance on the brutal vampire who nearly destroyed her.

Now she's finally going to get her chance, on one condition. She must

become something she detests: a vampire.

Her fate rests upon one man's lethal bit. His name is Alejandro

Martinez, and he can help her infiltrate a highly guarded group of the

Chosen. But Alejandro is also a distraction for Daria, because several

years ago, they shared a scorching night of passion neither has

forgotten.

Now, while Daria struggles against her new found blood lust, the two

must slip into the shadows to bring a monster to justice----even as their

desire threatens to consume them. But under the cover of night, they'll

discover that it's the darkness within that may stand in the way of their

hunger for retribution...

I have to tell you, I could not put this book down! It was like the more I read,

the more addicted I became. It was mysterious, sexually charged, brutally

passionate, edgy, I could go on forever.

I became lost in this book. In a world of Chosen, The Shining Way, succubare,

veil, The Blood Spot. The words were magic, I was pulled in with each line that I read.

And when it was over, I wanted more.

The bottom line is this: The Chosen Sin is a must read! I absoultely loved it.

You should all go out and pick up a copy today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment